Methods of Enquiry in Psychology
1. Explain the various goals of Psychological Enquiry?
2. Define Objectivity in psychological research?
3. What are the various steps in conducting scientific research?
4. Explain about observation method and steps in observation?
5. What are the various types of observation?
6. Define the concept variables and what are the types of variables?
7. What are the two type of groups in experimental method?
8. What are the types of experimental studies in the field of psychological research?
9. Define the word norms, reliability, validity and what is the use of the above three concepts in the construction of questionnaire?
10. What is survey research?
11. Explain about interview as a method of data collection?
12. What is correlational research and explain its types?
13. What is Telephone survey?
14. Explain the various types of tests?
15. What is case study and how the case study will be helpful in psychological research?
16. What are the ethical issues in Psychological enquiry?
17. What are the limitations of Psychological enquiry?
18. Explain the nature of the data in psychological research?
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 11 Psychology Method of Enquiry in Psychology Worksheet