Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Mathematics Revision Assignment Set D. Get printable school Assignments for Class 11 Mathematics. Standard 11 students should practise questions and answers given here for Mathematics in Grade 11 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 11 Mathematics prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
4. (i) If P(2n – 1, n) : P (2n + 1, n – 1) = 22 : 7, find n
(ii) If P(2n , 3) : P (n,3) = 11 : 1, find n
5. How many numbers are there between 100 and 1000 which have exactly one of their digits as 7?
6. How many words beginning and ending with a consonant can be formed by using the letters of the word EQUATION?
7. In how many arrangements of the word ‘GOLDEN’ will the vowels never occur together?
8. If all the letters of the word ‘GUAVA’ be arranged as in a dictionary, what is the rank of word GUAVA?
9. There are 8 men and 6 ladies to dine at a round table. In how many ways can they seat themselves so that no two ladies are together?
10. Out of 6 teachers and 8 students a committee of 11 is to be formed. In how many ways can this be done, if the committee contains:
(i) exactly 4 teachers (ii) at least 4 teachers.
11. A card is drawn from a pack of 52 cards. A gambler bets that it is a heart or a queen. What are the odds against his winning the bet?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Mathematics Revision Assignment Set D
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›