CBSE Class 7 Social Science Question Paper Set A .You can download the past year question papers in pdf format with solutions from the links below. The students should practice the question papers of last year which will help them to understand the pattern on the papers and will help them to practice for the exams. You can download the question papers for last 10 years free by clicking links below. Refer to the extract below and download the full pdf file of question papers below.
CHOOSE THE CORRECT OPTION.
1. A key feature of all the medieval temples was:
a) Mandapa b) Garbhagriha c) Vimana d) Kalasa
2. ________ resembles a chariot with eight giant wheels and four prancing horses appearing to pull it.
a) The Jagannath Temple b) The Vitthala Temple c) The Sun Temple d) The Lingraj Temple
3. The largest temple built by the Chandellas of Bundelkhand is:
a) The Kandariya Mahadev Temple b) The Meenakshi Temple c) The Rajarani Temple d) The Mukteshwara Temple
4. The Brihadeshwara Temple at Thanjavur was built by:
a) Rajendra Chola b) Rajsimha c) Rajaraja Chola d) Vijay Chola
5. The rock cut architecture of the Rashtrakutas is best illustrated by the Kailashnath Temple at
a) Ellora b) Kanchi c) Mamallapuram d) Halebid
6. The temples of South India followed the _________ style of architecture.
a) The Nagara b) The Vesara c) The Deccani d) The Dravidian
7. ________ built the Alai Darwaza and the Alai Minar .
a) Alauddin Khalji b) Qutbuddin Aibak c) Iltutmish d) Firoz Shah
8. Mohammed bin Tughlaq built _______ , the fourth city of Delhi.
a) Siri b) Tughlaqabad c) Jahanpanah d) Firozabad
9. Akbar constructed his new capital at ___________.
a) Agra b) Delhi c) Ajmer d) Fatehpur Sikri
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 7 Social Science Question Paper Set A.