1. NAME THE FOLLOWING WITH APPROPRIATE ANSWER.
a. The movement of air from high pressure area to low pressure areas._________
b. Was named by the Dutch settlers before South Africa was colonised by the British. ___________
c. An African American woman who refused to give up her seat on a bus to a white man on 1 December 1955. ________________
d. The ruler who constructed red fort _____________
2. FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH APPROPRIATE WORDS.
a. The legends of Radha-Krishna were enacted in folk plays called __________.
b. With electronic typewriters ___________ underwent a sea change in the 1940’s.
c. Tropical Evergreen Forests are also called tropical _____________.
d. Indian _____________ recognizes all Indians equal before the law.
3. CHOOSE THE CORRECT ANSWER.
a. Merino is a species of ____________
i Fish ii Elephant iii Sheep
b. Temperate grasslands of North America _____________
i.Veld ii. Prairies iii. Downs
c. Ceremonial hall for ‘public’ audience built by the Mughals.___________
i. Diwan-I- Nama ii. Diwan-I- Khaas iii. Diwan-I- Am
d. High tides help in ____________________.
i. Condensation ii. Navigation iii. Evaporation
4. MATCH THE FOLLOWING:
A B RESPONSES
1. Large stepped- wells. a. Kathaks 1. _______
2. To quench the thirst. b. Baolis 2. _______
3. A caste of story tellers c. Animal 3. _______
in the temples of north India.
4. Kudu d. Water 4. ________
5. On the given outline map of the world and India mark and label the following:
b. Grassland of East Africa
c. Grasslands of Argentina.
6. Identify the layers given in the diagram and fill in the blanks:
1. Identify layer d. This layer has Electrically charged particles Called __________.
2. Identify layer a. The air we _______ exist here.
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING
7. Name the living document of India which has a real meaning in our lives.
8. Thorny bushes are found in which type of climate?
9. Burning of fossil fuels will lead to increase of which gass?
10. Who was the last Nawab of Awadh?
11. What were Iqtas and who were the Iqtadars? What did they get in return from Sultans in exchange of their military services?
12. a Write a short note on Sulh-I kul.
12.b State the role of Zamindar in Mughal Empire?
13. ‘Muhammad Tughluq’s administrative measures were a failure’. Justify in any three points.
14. Write the importance of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
15. How did moneylenders and bankers achieve influential position in the state of Awadh?
16. Write a note on Social Advertising?
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 7 Social Science Question Paper Set 3 Solved