Social Science Question Paper Class 7
Students can refer to the below Class 7 Social Science Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 7 exams. Please download CBSE Class 7 Social Science Question Paper Set H
Social Science Class 7 Question Paper
CBSE Class 7 Social Science Question Paper Set H. You can download the past year question papers in pdf format with solutions from the links below. The students should practice the question papers of last year which will help them to understand the pattern on the papers and will help them to practice for the exams. You can download the question papers for last 10 years free by clicking links below. Refer to the extract below and download the full pdf file of question papers below.
Choose the correct option.
1. The Great Mughals ruled from 1526 to__________.
a. 1710 b. 1709 c.1700 d. 1707
2. The three wars fought between the English and the French from 1744- 1763 for control over Indian trade were called:
a. The Maritime Wars b. The Battles of Control c. The Carnatic Wars d. The Battle of Panipat
3. ________________ became the first Nawab of Bengal in 1717.
a. Farrukhsiyar b. Murshid Quli c. Jahandar Shah d. Saadat Khan
4. ________________,s success in suppressing the revolts of some local chiefs earned him the title of Burhan- ul- Mulk.
a. Chin Quilich Khan b. Saadat Khan c. Muhammad Shah d. Jahandar Shah
5. Chin Quilich Khan established the state of Hyderabad in __________.
a. 1720 b. 1724 c. 1714 d. 1702
6. Chin Quilich Khan was given the title of _____________ by Muhammad Shah.
a. Nizam- ul- Mulk b. Asaf Jah c. Nazim d. Alamgir
7. Nadir Shah defeated the Mughal Emperor _____________ at Karnal in 1739.
a. Muhammad Shah b. Jahandar Shah c. Farrukhsiyar d. Alamgir II
8. Name the Afghan ruler who invaded India several times between 1748- 1761.
a. Nadir Shah b. Mahmud of Ghazni c. Muhammad Ghori d. Ahmad Shah Abdali
9. ___________ was the greatest Jat ruler of Bharatpur.
a. Badan Singh b. Suraj Mal c. Churaman d. Fateh Chand
10. Shivaji died in the year ____________.
a. 1680 b. 1608 c. 1689 d. 1674
11. The third battle of Panipat was fought between ________________
a. Ahmad Shah Abdali and the Mughals b. Nadir Shah and the Mughals
c. Ahmad Shah Abdali and the Marathas d. Nadir Shah and the Marathas
12. After the death of Guru Govind Singh in 1708, _________ led the Sikhs’ struggle against the Mughals.
a. Raja Ranjit Singh b. Banda Bahadur c. Dal Khalsa d. Misls
13. ______________ is the warm wind that blows in the Prairies in winter and early spring.
a. Chinook b. Cherub c. Prinook d. Alders
14. The moderating influences of the oceans are not felt in the Prairies because:
a. The Prairies receive low rainfall.
b. The Prairies are bounded by the Rocky Mountains in the West.
c. The Prairies are situated far inland.
d. The Prairies extend to the west and south of the Canadian Shield.
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 7 Social Science Question Paper Set H.