Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 6 Computer Revision Worksheet Set B. Students and teachers of Class 6 Computer Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 6 Computer Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 6 students should practice questions and answers given here for Computer Science in Grade 6 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 6 Computer Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 6 Computer - Revision (2)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
A. Fill in the blanks:
1. _____ is the process of modifying cell and worksheets.
2. Sort smallest to largest option appears when the cell contains ____
3. Cut option is in the _____ tab and _____ group.
4. The default row height is _____.
5. The column width is measured in ______.
B. True or false:
1. We can select a row by clicking at the row header.
2. Ms Excel is a part of Microsoft Office suite.
3. The name box contains the cell value of the active cell.
4. A cell is the basic unit of a worksheet.
5. List option in modes of view in windows explorer displays the contents of
any drive or folder as small icons in columns.
C. Brief Answers:
1. What does resizing of cells involve?
2. Where is MS- Excel widely used?
Name two parts of the Explorer window.
What is the cell address of 4th row and 6th column?
D. Shortcut keys:
1. To save a workbook.
2. To select a range of cells.
E. Long Answers:
1. Explain the different ways of inserting a cell.
2. Explain the four types of data that can be entered in Ms Excel.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 6 Computer - Revision (2)
Click for more Computer Science Study Material ›