Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 6 Computer Basic Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 6 Computer Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 6 Computer Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 6 students should practice questions and answers given here for Computer Science in Grade 6 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 6 Computer Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 6 Computer - BASIC
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
I. Fill in the blanks: -
1. Bug means ________________ .
2. The set of instructions is called _______________.
3. BASIC was developed by ____________________ and __________________________.
4. ________________ and ____________________ are the two types of variables in QBASIC.
5. ________________ and ____________________ are the two types of constants in QBASIC.
6. In ________________ mode commands are executed immediately and are not stored in computer
7. In _________________mode commands are not executed immediately and are stored in
8. _______________ Command clears the contents of the screen.
9. _____________ Statement is used to print any message or results.
10. The common logical operators in QBASIC are ______________, ___________ and
11. The extension of BASIC programs is _____________.
12. The maximum size of filename in Basic is _____.
13. _________ Sign is used at the end of a string variable.
14. The specific set of rules of the programming language according to which the statements are
written is called ___________.
15. Length of a string variable can be maximum up to _____________ characters.
16. A _________________________ is a set of symbols which are used in a programming language.
II. Answer in one word or one sentence.
1. Give any four examples of programming language.
2. Write the full form of the following:
(a) IDE (b) BASIC (c) BEDMAS
3. What is debugging?
4. What is the use of END statement in QBasic?
5. Which statement in QBasic is not executed and ignored by the computer?
6. What is the output of the following QBasic statement?
PRINT 12 * 3 + (14 + 4) + 2 ^ 3 -12 / 6
7. Which relational operator is used to check the equality between two operands?
8. Which function key is used to run a program in QBasic?
9. Name the relational operators in QBasic.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 6 Computer - BASIC
Click for more Computer Science Study Material ›