Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 3 Mathematics Multiplication Assignment Set A. Get printable school Assignments for Class 3 Mathematics. Standard 3 students should practise questions and answers given here for Mathematics in Grade 3 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 3 Mathematics prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
CBSE Class 3 Mathematics - Multiplication. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
1)Fill in the blanks :
1. Multiplication is a repeated ____________________.
2. The number to be multiplied is called the _____________________.
3. The number by which we multiply is called the _________________
4. ________________is the repeated addition.
5. The product of ‘0’ and any number is ________________.
6. The product of ‘1’ and any number is the _______________.
7. We can multiply two numbers in any order, the product will be the ___________________________.
2)Word Problems based :
1. There are 68 students in a school . How many students are there in 14 such schools?
2. The cost of one book is Rs 87. Find the cost of 23 such books ?
3. A car travels 75km in one hour. How far will it travel in 52 hours.
4. There are 174 racks in a library . Each rack contains 9 books. How many books are there in the library?
5. A book contains 206 pages. How many pages are there in 8 such books.
6. One box has 54 blocks. How many blocks are there in 31 boxes?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 3 Mathematics - Multiplication
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›