Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 3 Mathematics Geometry Assignment. Get printable school Assignments for Class 3 Mathematics. Standard 3 students should practise questions and answers given here for Mathematics in Grade 3 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 3 Mathematics prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
CBSE Class 3 Mathematics - Geometry. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
1)Fill in the blanks :
1. A _______________represents a point.
2. A _______________ indicates a definite location or position.
3. A ___________________has 2 end points.
4. A line segment has a ______________ length.
5. A line segment extended endlessly in both directions is called a _______________.
6. A line has __________ end points.
7. A line has ________________ definite length.
8. A line segment extended indefinitely in one direction is called a ___________.
9. A ______________has only one end point.
10. A ray has ______________ definite length.
11. Square , Rectangle, Triangle and circles are the _______________-fiqures.
12. Triangle is bounded by ____________________line segments.
13. ___________________ has 3 vertices.
14. Triangle has ____________ sides.
15. _________________________is bounded buy 4 line segments , all of which are in equal length.
16. Square has ______________sides and __________vertices.
17. A rectangle is bounded by ____________ line segments.
18. Rectangle has ___________ sides and ____________vertices.
19. Opposite sides of a rectangle are _______________ in length.
20. Circle is a plane _________________ figure.
21. _______________has ______________sides, _________ vertex.
22. Cube, cuboid , sphere , cylinder and cone are the _______________figures.
23. Cuboid has ______________edges ____________vertices and ____- faces.
24. In a cube all the faces are ___________________
25. In a cuboid all the faces are __________________.
26. A sphere has _____________face, ____________edge and ______ vertex.
27. A cylinder has _________________faces , _____________ edges
28. A cone has ______________faces , ___________edge
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 3 Mathematics - Geometry
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›