Addition And Subtraction Class 3 Mathematics Assignment Pdf
Class 3 Mathematics students should refer to the following printable assignment in Pdf for Addition And Subtraction in standard 3. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 3 Mathematics will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 3 Mathematics Assignment for Addition And Subtraction
CBSE Class 3 Mathematics - Addition & Subtraction (2). Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION
I. Fill in the blanks :
1. The numbers which are added are called _______________.
2. The answer of addition is called ______________.
3. Zero added to any number is equal to the ______________.
4. The answer of subtraction is called ______________.
5. Any number - Zero = ______________.
6. Any number - The same number = ______________.
7. 3165 + 0 = ______________.
8. 968 - 0 = ______________.
9. 5818 - 5818 = ______________.
10. 30 + 60 = 60 + ______________.
11. 45 + ( 80 + 90) = 90 + 80 + ______________.
12. 20 + 40 = 60. The addends are ____________ and ____________.
13. 75 + 25 = 100. The sum is ______________.
14. 65 - 25 = 40. Here the difference is ______________.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 3 Mathematics - Addition & Subtraction (2)