CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Chemical Equilibrium Assignment. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practice them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
ONE MARK QUESTIONS
1 What happens to the concentration of products when the pressure is increased in the following reaction at equilibrium? 2NO2(g)⇌ N2O4(g)?
2 Name an acid buffer and an alkaline buffer each.
3 Copper is precipitated as sulphide in the II group while Zn is precipitated as sulphide in the IV group. Explain.
4. Write the formula for the conjugate acid of (i) F- (ii) OH-
5. Write the formula for the conjugate base of ( i) HNO2 , (ii) OH-
TWO MARKS QUESTIONS
1. Give reason:
a) Equilibrium can be established only in closed system.
b) Chemical equilibrium is dynamic in nature.
2. An equilibrium mixture contains [PCl5] = 0.15 ; [PCl3] = 0.29 ; [Cl2] = 0.32. If Kc for the dissociation of PCl5 at the same temperature is 3.5, in which direction is the reaction proceeding?
3. Differentiate between
a) hydrolysis and hydration
b) solubility and solubility product
4. Calculate the solubility of BaSO4 if its Ksp value is 1.1 x 10-10
5. State (i) Henry’s law (ii) LeChatelier’s principle
6. Classify the following as Lewis acid or Lewis base H2O , BF3 , Al3+ , Cl-
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Chemical Equilibrium Assignment
Click for more Chemistry Study Material ›