Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Environmental Chemistry Assignment. Get printable school Assignments for Class 11 Chemistry. Standard 11 students should practise questions and answers given here for Chemistry in Grade 11 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 11 Chemistry prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
Environmental Chemistry Class 11 Chemistry Assignment Pdf
Class 11 Chemistry students should refer to the following printable assignment in Pdf for Environmental Chemistry in standard 11. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 11 Chemistry will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 11 Chemistry Assignment for Environmental Chemistry
CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Environmental Chemistry Assignment. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practice them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
ONE MARK QUESTIONS
1. Define environmental pollution.
2. Carbon monoxide is more harmful pollutant than carbondioxide. Explain
3. Name the pollutant gas that causes stiffness and fall off flower buds in plants.
4. Mention the effect of increased concentration of carbondioxide in atmosphere.
5. Why classical smog is also called reducing smog.
6. Describe ‘blue baby’ syndrome.
TWO MARK QUESTIONS
1. List the gases responsible for green house effect.
2. Mention the reasons how acid rain affect the ancient statues and monuments.
3. Define pesticides and herbicides with examples
4. Discuss the harmful effects of photochemical smog and how can they be controlled.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Environmental Chemistry Assignment
Click for more Chemistry Study Material ›