Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Basic Concepts Of Chemistry Set A. Get printable school Assignments for Class 11 Chemistry. Standard 11 students should practise questions and answers given here for Chemistry in Grade 11 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 11 Chemistry prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
Basic Of Chemistry Class 11 Chemistry Assignment Pdf
Class 11 Chemistry students should refer to the following printable assignment in Pdf for Basic Of Chemistry in standard 11. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 11 Chemistry will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 11 Chemistry Assignment for Basic Of Chemistry
1 Mark question
1. What is the number of significant figures in 0.001620?
2. Calculate the percentage of nitrogen in NH3.
3. Calculate molecular mass of C6H12O6 molecule.
4. State the law of multiple proportion.
5. How many atoms of Calcium are there in 2g of Ca?
2 marks Question:
6. Define element, compound and mixture.
7. Define Gay Lussac’s law of gaseous volumes. Explain with one suitable example.
8. An organo metallic compound on analysis was found to contain C=64.4% , H=5.5 % and Fe= 29.9 %. Determine its empirical formula. ( At mass of Fe= 564)
9. What volume of 6M Hcl and 2MHcl should be mixed to get two litres of 3M Hcl?
Structure of Atom
1 mark question.
1. What is the physical significance of si and si2.
2. Write electronic configuration of Cu2+ and Cr3+.
3. What is the shape of s-orbital and p-orbital
4. An atomic orbital has n=3 , what are the possible values of l?
5. State Hund,s rule of maximum multiplicity. Illustrate with an example.
6. State Pauli Exclusion Principle.
7. How many unpaired electrons are present in N? Name the principle which explains the presence of these unpaired electrons.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Basic Concepts Of Chemistry Set A
Click for more Chemistry Study Material ›