CBSE Class 10 English Value Based Questions Set F read and download in pdf. Value Based Questions come in exams for English in Standard 10 and are easy to learn and helpful in scoring good marks. You can refer to more chapter wise VBQs for Class 10 English and also get latest topic wise very useful study material as per latest 2021 NCERT book for Class 12 English and all other subjects for free on Studiestoday designed as per latest Grade 10 CBSE, NCERT and KVS syllabus and examination pattern
CBSE Class X English Value Based Questions. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Value based questions are now being given in Class X English exams to promote morals and values in students, Students should read and understand the following VBQs to get better understanding and score good marks in exams. Learn the VBQs and get good marks in exams.
Value Based Question’s for class 10 English
1. “Dear Michael, it said. Thank you! I am not sure how it happened, but thanks. You saved my life.”
Even though Michael did not know Shultz personally, he made every attempt to save him.
What values did Michael display?
· Never give up attitude
· Concern for the other
· Responsible citizen, helping a fellow citizen.
2. Answering a reporter’s question as to what the family was going to do next, Mr. Shultz said that they were off to stock up on some games.
Computers, especially computer games, are a rage with children as well as adults. They play an important role in our lives but they are also a major distraction and have their hazards. In about 150 words, write an article on the hazards of addiction and how to overcome it.
· Technology here to stay – move with times
· Advantages – education, entertainment, stress buster
· Disadvantages – addiction, distraction, one becomes anti-social, affects health, games inculcate violence
· Need to exercise self-control – strike a balance
· Time management
3. The foundation of any long-lasting relationship is trust. Comment on this statement with reference to the character of Lavinia from the story A Shady Plot.
· Mutual trust key to a healthy relationship
· Helps prevent suspicion and discord
· Improves understanding
· Strengthens the bond
4. Traitor, traitor. “Why she says it’s you, Mr. Hallock. What does she mean? ….. Lavinia stopped and began to look at me through narrowed lids.
Do you think Lavinia is justified in basing her suspicions on the Ouija Board? Give reasons for your answer.
· Superstitions are irrational and misleading
· No concrete evidence
· Relationships based on trust and faith - need to be developed and nurtured
· Talk things out face to face to clarify matters
· Ghost not referring to John and Lavinia, but to his using the Ouija Board when he had promised to dissuade others from using them
PATOL BABU, FILM STAR
Click for more English Study Material ›