CBSE Class 10 English Value Based Questions Set D read and download in pdf. Value Based Questions come in exams for English in Standard 10 and are easy to learn and helpful in scoring good marks. You can refer to more chapter wise VBQs for Class 10 English and also get latest topic wise very useful study material as per latest 2021 NCERT book for Class 12 English and all other subjects for free on Studiestoday designed as per latest Grade 10 CBSE, NCERT and KVS syllabus and examination pattern
Value Based Questions For Class X
Two Gentlemen Of Verona (A.J Cronin)
1. The real gemtlemen are the people who never give up like nicola and jacocp “what values do you learn from the two gentlemen of verona?
2.How does the story “two gentlemen of verona “ promise hope for society?how can you promise hope for society?
Mrs. Packlistides TIGER (H H MUNRO “SAKI”
1. Materialistic morals of high sophisticated society lead to hollowness and shollowness” what values do you learn from mrs. Packletide’s materialstic morals and vaingloriousness?
2. “before targeting anyone ,one must not forget that even a bitter can be bitter “explain with the refrence to the story mrs .packlietide tiger .what values do you learn from the story?
The letter (dhumketu)
1.letters and envelops are not merely dead pieces of paper .they are living documents of human love and concern?
2.”No one can gauge the depth of human emotions till one identifies oneself with one ,s fellow beings.”The postmaster realises the pain of ali when his own daughter was sick .he was full of remorse ,guilt and repentance for his ill treatment to ali .what values do you learn from the condition of postmaster ?
Frog And The Nightingale
1.Do you admire for his intelligence or critics him for his cruelty? explain with suitable examples .
2.”We must e be well judged about our decisions and must not come inflattering words of others . We must beware of such people “.how can you save yourself from the people like frog?
MIRROR (SYLVIA PLATH)
1.”LIVING IN THE WORLD OF ILLUSIONS ,WE NEED TO CHANGE OUR ATTITUDE AND LEARN TO FACE AND REALITY WITHOUT INDULGING IN SELF –PITY .”EXPLAIN THIS STATEMENT WITH REFERENCE TO THE “MIRROR”?
2.” A MIRROR IS VERY IMPORTANT TO WOMEN .”HOW IS IT IMPORTANT TO THEM AND WHAT VALUES DO YOU LEARN FROM MIRROR?
NOT MAEBLE,NOR THE GLIDED MONUMENT(WILLIAM SHAKESPEAR
1. HOW WOULD WARS PROVE INEFECTIVE IN TARNISHING THE LIVING RECORDS OF ALL “YOUR”MEMORY ?IN WHAT WAY ARE THE WARS WASTEFUL?
2. “YOU LIVE IN THIS ,AND DWELL IN LOVERs EYES
A)HOW CAN HE DWELL IN LOVERs EYES?
B)WHAT VALUES ARE HIGHLIGHTED IN ABOVE LINES ?
THE DEAR DEPARTED (STANLEY HOUGHTON)
1.”THE MORAL VALUES ARE DEGRADED IN RESPECT AND CARE WITHIN THE MEMBERS OF THE FAMILY ITSELF,EXPLAIN THIS STATEMENT WITH REFERENCE TO MRS.SLATER AND MRS.JORDAN .
2.’OLD PEOPLE DESERVES TO BE TRATED EITH GREAT CARE AND HOPE “.HOW CAN YOU TAKE CARE OF ELDERLY?
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 10 English VBQs with Value points (2).
Click for more English Study Material ›