CBSE Class 5 Science Sample Paper Set K. Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
QI Choose the correct option:
1. The gas which is insoluble in water is
a) Nitrogen gas c) carbon dioxide
b) hydrogen gas d) oxygen gas
2. ________ is also called as green fuel
a) CNG c) Wood
b) Petrol d) Kerosene
3. Pure air is
a) colourless c) odourless
b) tasteless d) all the above
4. Mars is also known as
a) Blue planet c) red planet
b) yellow planet d) None of the above
5. The constellation visible in autumn
a) Orion c) great bear
b) cassiopeia d) Ursa minor
6. The pole star defines the ____ direction
a) south c) east
b) north d) west
QII. Answer the following questions in very short:-
1. Which gas is required for burning ?
2. What does Powerhouses use to generate electricity?
3. Liquids have fixed volume. This statement is true or false
4. How does ground water can be drawn?
5. Which planet is also called as ringed plan?
6. Which stars are also called as morning star?
QIII. Answer the following questions in brief:
1. How is nitrogen gas, present in air, important for plants? 3
2. What is the cause of the apparent motion of the sun from east towest?
3. State the conditions necessary for the existence of life on a planet? 3
4. Why is Biogas regarded as a better fuel than cow dung cakes? 3
QIV. Answer the following questions:
1. Suggest four ways of reducing air pollution. 4
2. Besides domestic use, state some other uses of water. 4
List any four ways in which water is important for plants.
3 (a) State two uses of artificial satellite. 4
(b) Name the Jovian planets.
(a) Name the two motions of earth.
(b) Which is the hottest planet in our solar system?
(c) Which star has been used by the travelers to know the direction?
4. How is balance of oxygen and carbon dioxide in air, maintained in nature?
5. List four qualities of a good fuel.
What are fossil fuels? Why efforts should be made to reduce the use of fossil fuels.
6. Does the volume, of a given quantity of liquid, depend on the shape of its container? Explain
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 5 Science Sample Paper Set K.
Click for more Science Study Material ›