CBSE Class 5 Science Sample Paper Set E. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
Q.1 Choose the correct option-
1. Which of the following plant reproduces through stem?
a) Sugarcane b) Bryophyllum c) Rose d) Carrot
2. Identify the Rabi crop among the following
a)Rice b) Cotton c) Gram d) Maize
3. Which of the following animal is a rodent?
a) Cow b) Eagle c) Crow d) Squirrel
4. A disease caused due to deficiency of vitamin D
a)Goitre b) Anaemia c) Scurvy d) Rickets
5. Identify the reptile among the following
a)Butterfly b) Snake c) Frog d) Penguin
6. What does the traffic sign on the right indicate?
a) One way b) No horn c) No stopping d) No U turn
7. Which of the following gas is used to fill electric bulbs?
a) Neon b) Carbon dioxide c) Ozone d) Argon
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 5 Science Sample Paper Set E.