CBSE Class 5 Science Sample Paper Set G. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
I. Give one word answer:
1. A special device used for putting out fire
2. Give an example of a seed dispersed by explosion
3. Telephone number for fire station is
4. Name any plant that reproduces through spores.
II. Fill in the blanks:
1. The baby plant between the cotyledons is called____________.
2. Bryophyllum reproduce from their____________.
3. We should not put out fire caused due to short circuit with ______________.
4. An ___________ injection is given if a cut has been caused due to rusted piece of iron.
III. Answer the following questions:
1. What is splint?
2. What is germination?
3. What is reproduction? Name the 2 ways in which plants reproduce?
4. If someone’s clothes catch fire, what should you do and why?
5. How is rabies caused?
IV. Differentiate between:
1. Monocot and dicot seeds
2. Sprain and fracture
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 5 Science Sample Paper Set G.
Click for more Science Study Material ›