CBSE Class 5 Science Sample Paper Set D. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
Q.1 Choose the correct option-
1. Which of the following has the minimum space between the molecules?
a) Nitrogen b) Oxygen c) Milk d) Brick
2. A room heater converts _______________ into heat energy.
a) Muscular energy b) Sound energy c) Electrical energy d) Light energy
3. Which of the following is a simple machine?
a) Car b) Lever c) Computer d) Air conditioner
4. A wheel barrow is an example of ____________ class lever.
a) First b) Second c) Third d) Complex
5. The ________________ system is responsible for the removal of waste from the body.
a) Excretory b) Nervous c) Digestive d) Skeletal
6. The number of bones present in our vertebrae
a)20 b) 30 c) 33 d) 43
7. The part of the ear which maintains body balance
a)External ear b) Pinna c) Middle ear d) Inner ear
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 5 Science Sample Paper Set D.