CBSE Class 5 Science Sample Paper Set I. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
I. Tick (√) the correct answer :
1. _______ is not a type of force
a. Elastic b. Muscular c. Solar d. Magnetic
2. Which of the following causes soil erosion?
a. overgrazing b. Water c. wind d. All of these
3. The moon is about _____________ million years old
a. 4500 b. 200 c. 1000 d. 50
4. Lunar eclipse occurs when
a.the sun comes between the moon and the earth
b. The earth comes between the sun and the moon
c. The moon comes between the sun and the earth
d. none of these
5. Which part of the brain works even when we are asleep?
a. Cerebellum b. Cerebrum c. Both a and b d. Medulla
6. A force can bring about these changes
a. Move a stationary object
b. Change the shape of an object
c. Change the direction of an object
d. All of these
7. The sun gives out ________ energy.
a. heat b. Light c. Both a and b d. None of these
8. ________was the first person to land on the moon.
a. Yuri Gagarin b. Neil Armstrong c. Edwin Aldrin d. Michael Collins
9. There are __________ types of simple machines
a. 5 b. 6 c. 3 d. 4
10. A pair of scissors applies ________ force while cutting a piece of cloth
a. Elastic force b. Mechanical force c. Frictional force d. Magnetic force
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 5 Science Sample Paper Set I.
Click for more Science Study Material ›