CBSE Class 4 Mathematics Sample Paper Set T. Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
Q1. Fill in the blanks. (½ × 10 = 5)
1) A circle has only __________________ centre.
2) We can make the table of 7 with the tables of __________ and 3.
3) 1 kg = ______________ g
4) _____________ quarters make a whole.
5) 8 legs mean 2 cats. 12 legs mean ______________ cats.
6) Observe the pattern: 18, 27, 36, ______.
7) I spend 2 hours in front of T.V. daily. So, I spend __________ hours in a week.
8) A ____________ can be used to trace a circle.
9) If the cost of a pen is Rs 5, the cost of ½ a dozen pens is Rs _____________.
10) To make the top spin well, we will make the hole in the _______________.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 4 Mathematics Sample Paper Set T.
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›