CBSE Class 4 Mathematics Sample Paper Set B. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
I. Fill in the blanks:
1. Find the difference between 7/12 and 3/12 =
2.Convert 3 3/4 to improper fraction
3.1/15 1/10 (use < or > )
4. Rahul read6/12 of his book in the morning and 4/12 in the evening. What partof the book has he read?
5. A line segment has ______________ end points.
6. The diagonals of a rectangle are always equal (T/F) ________________.
7. A ___________ has 5 sides and 5 vertices.
8. PQ represents a ______________________________.
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 4 Mathematics Sample Paper Set B.
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›