Sample Paper for Class 4 Mathematics Pdf
Students can refer to the below Class 4 Mathematics Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 4 exams. Please download CBSE Class 4 Mathematics Sample Paper Set B
Mathematics Class 4 Sample Paper
CBSE Class 4 Mathematics Sample Paper Set B. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
I. Fill in the blanks:
1. Find the difference between 7/12 and 3/12 =
2.Convert 3 3/4 to improper fraction
3. 1/15 1/10 (use < or > )
4. Rahul read6/12 of his book in the morning and 4/12 in the evening. What partof the book has he read?
5. A line segment has ______________ end points.
6. The diagonals of a rectangle are always equal (T/F) ________________.
7. A ___________ has 5 sides and 5 vertices.
8. PQ represents a ______________________________.
II. Solve the following
1. Are the following fractions equivalent? Show by using the method?
3/4 and 21/ 28
(a) 2/5 , 2/7 , 2/3 , and 2/9
(b) 7/10 , 3/10 , 6/10 , and 1/10
3. Convert 40 /9 into mixed numeral. Show the method. (1)
7. Write 2 difference between ray and line segment (2)
8. Which of the following are proper fraction (1)
7/12 , 12 / 7 , 13/22 , and 23/ 8
9. Write 2 like fractions with denominator 13 (1)
10. Write each of the following as a fraction (½ x2=1)
(a) 66 ÷ 22
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 4 Mathematics Sample Paper Set B.