CBSE Class 4 Mathematics Sample Paper Set F. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
I Fill in the blanks:
1. ___________________ is the largest 5 digit number
2. The successor of 59999 is ___________________
3. The place value of 0 is always ___________________, which ever place itoccupies.
4. Lakhs and Ten Lakhs places come in the ______________________period.
5. The predecessor of 89000 is ______________________
6. 80509 80909 (put > or <)
II Form the greatest and the smallest number using the following digits:
III Write the number names for the following:
IV Write the numerals for the following :
a. Seventy one lakh twenty four thousand nine hundred fifty three_______________
b. Four lakh one thousand ten ___________________
V Answer the following questions for the number 281937
a. Write the place value of the digit 8 __________________________
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 4 Mathematics Sample Paper Set F.
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›