CBSE Class 4 Science Question Paper Set G. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
Class – IV
1) The hardest substance in the human body is _______
a) enamel b) Marble c) dentine d) diamond
2) __________ cut like pliers.
a) Canines b) Premolars c) Molars d) Incisors
3) Milk teeth are also called _______ teeth.
a) permanent b) deciduous c) wisdom d) white teeth
4) The part of teeth seen inside the gum is called __________
a) crown b) neck c) root d) cavity
5) __________ is the disease caused by the action of bacteria on hard enamel.
a) Caries b) Pyorrhea c) Gingivitis d) Flurosis
6) There are ________ molars in each jaw.
a) 6 b) 12 c) 8 d) 4
7) Sense organs are controlled by _______________
a) respiratory system b) Nervous system c) circulatory system d) excretory system
8) Which sense organ maintains the balance of our body?
a) Nose b) Ears c) Eyes d) skin
9) ____________ system uses raised dots.
10) The doctor who looks after our teeth is called ______
a) Scientist b) Dentist c) Botanist d) Zoologist
11) Which sense organ helps us to taste?
a) Teeth b) Skin c) Tongue d) Ear
12) Number of milk teeth in human beings is ______
a) 28 b) 20 c) 32 d) 16
13) ___________ makes foul smell in mouth.
a) Tooth decay b) Conjunctivitis c) Skin disease d) None of these
14) Teeth start appearing in a baby at the age of ____
a) 3 years b) 1 year c) 6-8 months d) 2-3 months
15) Outermost layer of the teeth is called _________
a) pulp cavity b) enamel c) dentine d) gum
16) Which mineral is required for good teeth?
a) Potassium b) Calcium c) Sodium d) Zinc
17) What are the last four teeth a person will get?
a) Incisors b) Canines c) Wisdom teeth d) All of these
18) The children of three years have __________
a) milk teeth b) permanent teeth c) no teeth d) wisdom teeth
19) Which sense organ protects the inner parts of the body?
a) Eyes b) Ears c) Nose d) Skin
20) Number of teeth in the upper jaw of an adult is ______.
a) 20 b) 32 c) 16 d) 28
21) Which teeth are used for cutting and tearing food?
a) Molars b) Premolars c) Canine d) Incisors
22) Which part of the teeth is made up of soft tissues, nerves and blood vessels?
a) Crown b) Enamel c) Neck d) Dental Pulp
23) ________ causes cavities in teeth.
a) Protozoa b) Virus c) Fungi d) Bacteria
24) There are ______ sense organs in our body.
a) 2 b) 5 c) 4 d) 6
25) In children there are _____ taste buds.
a) 5,000 b) 20,000 c) 10,000 d) 1,00,000
26) One of the eroding agents in conservation of soil is ______
a) sand b) wind c) minerals d) rocks
27) Groundnut is found in _____ of the plant.
a) shoot b) stem c) branches d) root
28) Plants are green in colour because of _____
a) sunlight b) water c) chlorophyll d) carbon dioxide
29) An insectivorous plant
a) Oak tree b) Pitcher plant c) Rose plant d) Bougainvillea
30) _________ soil has remains of dead plants.
a) sub soil b) top soil c) bedrock d) gravel soil
31) Seeds are produced in ______of a plant.
a) flowers b) shoot c) stem d) root
32) I form a protective cover for the petals during the bud stage. Wo am I ?
a) stamen b) sepals c) stigma d) style
33) _________ is a taproot.
a) Potato b) Ginger c) Cassava d) None of these
34) The soil deposited by the river is called ______
a) top soil b) silt c) clayey soil d) sub soil
35) Growing of trees is called ________
a) afforestation b) deforestation c) manifestation d) none of these
36) Roots above the ground are called ______
a) taproot b) fibrous root c) underground root d) aerial roots
37) Water can pass through __________
a) bed rock b) porous rock c) non porous rock d) solid rock
38) I’m a dust extracted from the stamens of the flower of many plants. Who am I ?
a) Tea dust b) Pistachio c) Cauliflower d) Saffron
39) The uppermost layer of the earth’s crust is _____________
a) water b) land c) soil d) rocks
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 4 Science Question Paper Set G.