CBSE Class 4 Science Question Paper Set B. You can download the past year question papers in pdf format with solutions from the links below. The students should practice the question papers of last year which will help them to understand the pattern on the papers and will help them to practice for the exams. You can download the question papers for last 10 years free by clicking links below. Refer to the extract below and download the full pdf file of question papers below.
I. Fill in the blanks :
1. Hubble space telescope has been placed in the ____________.
2. The Sun and its family of the 8 planets together is called the ___________ .
3. Work is done when force is applied through a ____________________.
4. The smallest particle of an element is called an________________.
II. Give two names :
1. The telescope put in observatories -
2. Two kinds of forces -
3. Two applications of heat energy -
III. Give one word :
1. The ability to do work ___________
2. The force of the earth that pulls things towards it __________
3. A man made machine put into space to get information about the space ________
4. A heavenly body which has its own light and heat ________
IV. Give one difference between each :
1. A planet and a satellite.
2. Muscular force and mechanical force.
V. Answer the following :
1. Why is the Sun called the Ultimate source of the energy?
2. In what different ways can you use force for moving things?
3. Why do the planets of the solar system not collide with each other?
4. Why should we use coal, wood and oil carefully?
5. What should you do to stop a moving object?
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 4 Science Question Paper Set B.