CBSE Class 4 Science Question Paper Set C. You can download the past year question papers in pdf format with solutions from the links below. The students should practice the question papers of last year which will help them to understand the pattern on the papers and will help them to practice for the exams. You can download the question papers for last 10 years free by clicking links below. Refer to the extract below and download the full pdf file of question papers below.
I. Fill in the blanks:
1. The lines seen on leaves are called _______________.
2. _______________ trees are used for making cricket bats.
3. The cabbage plant stores its food in its ___________________.
4. The tiny pores on the underside of a leaf are called ___________________.
5. ____________trees are used for making paper, houses and furniture.
6. While making food, plants give out ______________ gas.
II. Choose the correct answer:
1. Pitcher plant is an (underwater / insectivorous) plant.
2. Potato is (an underground stem / a root) that we eat.
3. Water hyacinth is a (floating plant/ fixed plant).
4. Coconut tree grows in abundance in the (deserts / coastal areas).
III. Give reason:
1. Underwater plants are useful.
2. The leaves of a plant placed in a dark room do not produce sugar.
IV. Answer the following questions:
1. What are the three conditions that make plants different from one another?
2. How do needle like leaves help the coniferous trees?
3. What does a plant use food for?
4. Which are the two main kinds of plants?
5. How do plants and animals depend on each other?
6. Plants like mushrooms cannot make their food. Why? Also, explain how do they get their food?
7. Draw a neat diagram of a leaf and label its parts.
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 4 Science Question Paper Set C.