CBSE Class 4 Science Question Paper Set D. You can download the past year question papers in pdf format with solutions from the links below. The students should practice the question papers of last year which will help them to understand the pattern on the papers and will help them to practice for the exams. You can download the question papers for last 10 years free by clicking links below. Refer to the extract below and download the full pdf file of question papers below.
I Tick (√ ) the right answer :
1. Saliva digests the
a) Starch b) Protein c) Sugar
2. The process of digestion is completed in the
a) Small intestine b) Large intestine c) Pancreas
3. Proteins are digested in the
a) Mouth b) Stomach c) Kidneys
4. The number of incisors in each jaw is
a) 4 b) 8 c) 2
5. A doctor who looks after teeth is called a
a) Dentist b) Dermatologist c) Surgeon
6. Sharp pointed teeth is used for tearing. What are such teeth called?
a) Molars b) Incisors c) Canines
7. Amit is four months old. How many teeth will he have?
a) 28 b) None c) 20
8. A solid which is insoluble in water
a) Chalk b) Salt c) Sugar
9. Diseases like polio and common cold are caused by
a) Bacteria b) Viruses c) Fungi
10. Food passes into the small intestine from the
a) Food pipe b) Mouth c) Stomach
II. Write T for true and F for false statement :
1. The states of matter are interchangeable. ( )
2. All microbes are harmful to man. ( )
3. Disease causing microbes are called germs ( )
4. Cold water dissolves a solid more quickly than warm water. ( )
III. Fill in the blanks :
1. Liquids have no fixed __________________ but they have a fixed _________________.
2. We can make water germ free by ______________ or by adding _______________to it.
3. Safe water is ____________________ and free from _______________________.
IV. Give one word for the following :
a) The gas form of water _________________________________
b) Tiny particles that make up matter ________________________
c) Level of water under the ground is called ___________________
d) Muscular bag in the digestive system ______________________
e) The first set of teeth is called ____________________________
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 4 Science Question Paper Set D.