CBSE Class 11 Economics Question Paper Set S Solved. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
PART - A (Statistics)
1. Which of the following methods is used when an investigator collects the required information with the informant?
a) Direct Personal Investigation b) Indirect oral investigation
c) Mailing method d) Enumerator’s method
2. In temporal classification ,data can be classified on the basis of :
a) location b) time c) originality d) purpose
3. Diagrams which are used to compare the net changes of related variables with respect to time and location are:
a) Bilateral diagram b) Angular circular diagram
b) Multiple bar diagram d) Simple bar diagram
4. Normal curves are also known as:
a) J-shaped curves
b) L-shaped curves
c) U-shaped curves
d) bell-shaped curves
5. Arithmetic mean of a series is 15 and if 5 is added in all the items of this series, the new arithmetic mean will be:
6. Distinguish between external and internal sources of data.
Point out the major problems in constructing schedules and questionnaires.
7. An examination was held to decide the award of a scholarship. The weights of various subjects were different.
The marks obtained by 3 candidates (out of 100 in each subject) are given below :-
Calculate the weighted arithmetic mean to award the scholarship.
8. State the steps for drawing frequency polygon in case of discrete series.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 11 Economics Question Paper Set S Solved
Click for more Economics Study Material ›