CBSE Class 11 Economics Question Paper Set O. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practiced to get better marks in examinations.
STATISTICS FOR ECONOMICS
1. Define the term Distribution.
2. State one point of difference between census method and sample method.
3. What do you mean by statistical series ?
4. Define organisation of data.
5. Age of 5 students is 22, 24, 26, 21, 20. Find the modal age.
6. Make a list of activities that constitute the ordinary business of life. Are these economic activities ?
7. Define the terms : (i) Investigator (ii) Enumerator and (iii) Respondent
8. Explain personal interview method of collecting data. What are its merits.
9. Following are the marks obtained by 20 students in a English test :
5, 16, 17, 17, 20, 21, 22, 22,22, 25, 25, 25,26, 26, 30, 31, 31, 48, 42, 35, 34. Prepare a frequency distribution taking class interval of 10 using inclusive method.
10. Show the sum of deviations of the value of variables from their arithmetic mean is equal to zero.
11. Briefly explain any four function of statistics.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 11 Economics Question Paper Set O.
Click for more Economics Study Material ›