CBSE Class 11 Economics Question Paper Set P. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practiced to get better marks in examinations.
SECTION – A + B
1. Name the method of collecting data which is less expensive and less time consuming.
2. What do you mean by qualitative classification?
3. Mention the type of measures of central tendency used in meteorological forecasts?
4. Define the term economic growth?
5. What is meant by a stagnant economy?
6. What was the position of India’s balance of trade in Mid-18th century?
7. After independence we adopted restrictive import policy. Mention the year upto which this policy was adopted?
8. What do you mean by fiscal reforms?
9. Why are Tariffs imposed?
10. Define outsourcing?
11. Enumerate the limitations of statistics?
12. What are the differences between quantitative & qualitative data? Give an example 3 of each?
13. Briefly explain Direct investigation methods of collecting data?
14. Distinguish between
(a) variable, and (b) attribute?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 11 Economics Question Paper Set P.
Click for more Economics Study Material ›