CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Question Paper Set I. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practiced to get better marks in examinations.
1. It includes both buying and selling of goods as well as auxiliaries such as banking, transport etc. Name it.
2. Business enterprises constantly face two type of risk. Name them.
3. It replaces to economic activities which are connected with conversion of resources into useful goods. Name it.
4. List different types of companies on the basis of ownership.
5. “Registration of partnership firm is not compulsory but beneficial” Do you agree? Give any one reason in support of your answer.
6. What do you mean by unlimited liability in case of sole proprietors?
7. Why is tax planning necessary before starting a business?
8. Define sole proprietorship.
9. Two businesses agree to join together for a common purpose and mutual benefit. What does it give rise to ?
10. Define a statutory corporation.
11. Is business truly an economic activity? Give reasons.
12. Explain the concept of “Partner by holding out”
13. Define “Sole proprietorship” Explain any two demerits of it.
14. The liability of a shareholder is limited. Explain.
15. List any three features of private enterprises.
16. If a person sell his/her domestic TV set a profit, will it be considered as a business? Also explain the characteristic of business which is being stressed upon in the above said example
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Question Paper Set I.