CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Question Paper Set H. CBSE exams for CBSE Students. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 11 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 11 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class XI sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links.
1. What is economic activity ?
2. State the types of business risks.
3. Define employment.
4. No business enterprise can flourish in a competitive world without innovation. Comments.
5. Why decision making is not balanced in sole proprietership ?
6. State any one limitation of co-operative society.
7. Define a Joint Hindu family Business.
8. Which principle is followed in a co-operative society.
9. What is perpetual succession ?
10. Name the system which is found only in West Bengal, under which both males and females can be members of the family business.
11. Classify the Primary Industries and give example of each.
12. Explain the types of Internal Trade.
13. Explain any three types of partners.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Question Paper Set H.
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›