CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Question Paper Set F. CBSE exams for CBSE Students. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 11 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 11 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class XI sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links.
1. What is environmental pollution?
2. Why certificate of commencement of business is required for a public limited company?
3. Differentiate between first and second debentures ?
4. what do you mean by ‘Vending Machines?’
5. What do you mean by small scale industries?
6. What is meant by breaking the bulk in wholesale trade?
7. What do you mean by contract manufacturing?
8. How Statutory Corporations can be formed in India ?
9. Difference between saving account and current account.
10 what is meant by B2B transactions.
11. What do you mean by industry, trade and commerce ?
12. Define a public company with essential features ?
13. Explain the meaning of Departmental Undertaking with merits of such organisation.
14. Describe briefly the various types of telecom services available to business world.
15. What are the advantages of Departmental Stores?
16. Is earning profits the only objective of business? Discuss
17. Explain the advantages of multinational corporation to host countries ?
18. What are the various services provided by commercial banks?
19. Explain the concept of ‘Business Finance.’ Classify the different sources of funds on the basis of ownership.
20. What are the limitations of cooperative form of business organisation?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Question Paper Set F.