CBSE Class 3 EVS Practice Worksheets (11)-Our Country. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
Lesson – 18. Our Country(Work sheet)
I. Fill in the blanks:-
1. Our country is run by a _______________________________
2. ____________________is the capital of our country.
3. The ___________________is the head of all ministers.
4. Our country is divided into ___________________
5. State government is run by a________________________and ________________________
6. __________________________means a place that belongs to someone or some people.
7. In 2004 ________________________________became the __________________prime minister of India.
II. Name the following:-
1. Name the high mountains in the north of our country.
2. Name the state which has desert.
3. Name the small part of our country which do not come under any state.
4. Name the place where Parsis pray.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 3 EVS Practice Worksheets (11)-Our Country