Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 English Canterville Ghost Questions Answers Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 11 English can get free printable Worksheets for Class 11 English in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 11 students should practice questions and answers given here for English in Grade 11 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 11 English Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Canterville Ghost Class 11 English Worksheet Pdf
Class 11 English students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Canterville Ghost in standard 11. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 11 English will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 11 English Worksheet for Canterville Ghost
CBSE Class 11 English Canterville Ghost questions answers. Students can download these worksheets and practice them. This will help them to get better marks in examinations. Also refer to other worksheets for the same chapter and other subjects too. Use them for better understanding of the subjects.
Click here for -> NCERT Solutions Class 11 English Canterville Ghost Novel
THE CANTERVILLE GHOST
1. What is the relationship between Mr. Otis and Washington?
2. Who wanted to purchase Canterville Chase ?
Mr. Hirm B. Otis
3. Which lady was frightened into a fit?
4. Who were called “the stars and stripes”?
The twins of Otis family
1. Who wrote a long letter to Messrs. Myers and Podmore?
Ans: Washington Otis
2. Which sound awakened Mr. Otis at one o’clock at night?
Ans: Clank of metal
3. Who was found choking in his dressing-room, with the knave of
diamonds half-way down his throat?
Ans: The wicked Lord Canterville
4. Who is referred to as ‘the United States Minister’ in the novel?
Ans: Mr. Hiram Otis
5. What was thrown at the ghost by the twins on their third night at the
Ans: A pillow
6. At whose hands was the ghost insulted and humiliated?
Ans: The twins
7. Mention the years the ghost had the upper hand against his victims one
Ans: Three Hundred.
8. What is the meaning of ‘lubricator’?
Ans: A substance applied on the parts of something for its smooth moving.
9. What was the profession of Mr. Otis?
Ans: American Minister
10. Who was dogmatic and judgmental?
Ans: Mr. Otis.
1. Who is Mr. Hiram B. Otis ?
(a) a driver (b) A clerk
(c) An American Minister (d) A thief
2. Did Mr. Otis want to purchase Canterville chase ?
(a) No, he did not buy (b) he believed in the ghost
(c) He is a timid man (d) He wanted to buy Canterville chase
3. Who is Miss Virginia ?
(a) sister of Mr. Otis (b) neice of Mr. Otis
(c) neighbor of Mr. Otis (d) daughter of Mr. Otis
4. Who is Washington?
(a) friend of Mr. Otis (b) enemy of Mr. Otis
(c) son of Mr. Otis (d) He is a broker
5. Who murdered Lady Eleanor de Canterville ?
(a) Mrs. Umney (b) Mr. Otis
(c) Sir Simon de Canterville (d) Washington
6. All English friends of Mr. Otis warned him because:
(a) He was going to settle in England
(b) He was going to buy a haunted house
(c) He was going to buy an old house
(d) He was going to buy the mansion from Lord Canterville
7. Who among Otis family was fond of visiting casinos?
(a) Virginia (b) Washington
(c) Mr. Otis (d) Mrs. Otis
8. Who was the house keeper of Canterville Chase ?
(a) Mrs. Otis (b) Mrs. Umney
(c) Lord Canterville (d) Lady Eleanor
9. What happened when the blood stain was scrubbed?
(a) The sky overcast with clouds
b) Rain started falling
c) There was thunder and lightning
d) Blood stains reappeared
10 . The nearest station to canteville chase is
1. The terrible blood stain on the floor of the library removed by
a) disappeared b) was changed c) reappeared d) changed it’s colour
Ans: c) reappeared
2. On the second day, at dinner, the Otis family …………………….. the
a) discussed b) made fun of c) made plan against d) didn’t mention
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 English Canterville Ghost questions answers
Click for more English Study Material ›