Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 12 Computer Science Sure Shot Questions Worksheet Set D. Students and teachers of Class 12 Computer Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 12 Computer Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 12 students should practice questions and answers given here for Computer Science in Grade 12 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 12 Computer Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 12 Computer Science Sure Shot Questions (4). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. What do you mean by typedef and #define?
2. How many ways you pass the value to function.
3. Explain the use of inline function in C++ with the help of an example.
4. Differentiate between a run time error and syntax error. Also give suitable examples of each in C++.
5. Explain the concept of type-casting in C++ using an example.
6. What is the significance of access specifiers in a class ?
7. What is ‘this’ pointer? What is its significance?
8. What is the difference between a Local and a Global Variable?
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Computer Science Sure Shot Questions (4).
Click for more Computer Science Study Material ›