CBSE Basic Concepts for Class 11 English -Writing .Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
SECOND : B (WRITING)
QESTIONS NO. 4
1. You are the social worker from NCPCR Delhi. You happen to visit and interact with the families of rag-pickers in slum area. Write your experience in 100 -150 words highlighting their problems, living conditions, daily routine, their future etc.
2. You are Shubham / Surabhi student of class XI. You visited Shimla during the educational tour organised by Directorate of Education, Delhi. The toy train you boarded from Kalka delighted you the most. Write an account of your Journey in 150 words.
3. Give a brief discussion of your visit to the Parliament House where the session was going on, in 150 words, giving details of the venue, security, behaviour of the members of parliament, Role of ministers and opposition leader etc.
4. Akshit / Akshita wants to celebrate his/her birthday in a hotel on a grand scale. His/her birthday in a hotel on a grand scale. His / Her mother gives insructions for organisaing the function. Use the input given below to write the instruction in 150 words.
- Plan the activity.
- Book the hall in a hotel
- Send invitations.
- Arrange for seating, snack items, dinner, D.J. etc.
- Allot duties.
- receive guests at the gate
5. Youngster have fallen a prey to video-games on computer as well as in Malls. They waste a lot of time in playing these games which are fall of violent actions. They neglect their study and bunk the classes. Write your views in 100-150 words. You are Vaibhav / Vaishali.
6. Last week you were encountered with a frightening experience when you were watching the english movie on your T.V. Write your experience in 150 words using the input given below.
- dacoits in the house.
- parents tied and gagged
- almirahs ransacked
- slipped out with cash & jewellery
7. You are Sunita. You and your friends have same harrowing tales of the sufferings of girls at the hands of greedy dowry seekers. With the help of following input capture your experiences on “Evils of Dowry System”. in about (150-200) words.
- Dowry a token of love and affection.
- Necessary evil, stigma as our society.
- Merit of girl is secondary.
- an insult to women.
- Spreading day by day.
- bride burning.
- refuse to marry dowry seekers.
- stringent action.
- deterrent punishment
- Youth awakening.
8. Amrit a student of class XI has been asked to write a story for the school magazine. He started his story but could not complete it. With the help of following input, complete his story. Last week Amrit was going to his Uncle’s house on his horse. When he reached in a thick forest. He was caught by the robbers .... Badly injured .... tied with tree ...... fled away with ..... left the horse .... reached the police ..... horse save the life of Amrit.
9. You are Ajay. Recently you went to New Delhi Railway Station to see off your friend using following input and your own ideas write a discription in about (150-200) words on “A Scene at the Railway Station. Reached station ........ train late ... enough time ..... enjoy the inside/ outside scene ........ crowded waitng rooms chaos at booking / inquiry office ...... train arrives ...... near stempede situation ..... train departed ..... peace and quiet.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 11 English Writing
Click for more English Study Material ›