Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 English Reported Speech Assignment. Get printable school Assignments for Class 7 English. Standard 7 students should practise questions and answers given here for English in Grade 7 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 7 English prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
Reported Speech Class 7 English Assignment Pdf
Class 7 English students should refer to the following printable assignment in Pdf for Reported Speech in standard 7. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 7 English will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 7 English Assignment for Reported Speech
Refer to the following class assignment related to Topic - Reported Speech. Also refer to the answers provided below.
Q: Change the following into reported speech.
1. She asked, “Is there a shopping center near here?”
2. He says, “I am doing my duty.”
3. She said to me, "I am a good dancer."
4. Mohan said to me, "I clean the black shoes."
5. She said, "I went to the cinema yesterday."
6. She said, "I am not hungry now."
7. The owner said to the servant, “Will you come tomorrow?”
8. They said, "We were in Paris last week."
9. She said, "I don't know where my shoes are."
10. The teacher said to the students, “The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.”
11. He says, “I shall go to Delhi.”
12. Rita said, "I cleaned my black jacket yesterday."
13. He said to me, “I have never seen such a lazy boy as you are.”
14. He said to me, “Why did you insult my brother?”
15. The teacher said to the students, “Work hard and be regular in your studies.”
16. She said to me, “What are you doing?”
17. Meena asked her, "When did you come?"
18. She said to us, “Let us play some music.”
19. “What a terrible storm it is!”, he said
20. He said “Good bye friends.”
1. She asked if there was a shopping center near here.
(Note: In the above sentence, 'here' will remain as 'here').
2. He says that he is doing his duty.
3. She told me that she is a good dancer. (Note: she still is a good dancer).
4. Mohan told me that he cleaned the black shoes.
5. She said that she had gone to the cinema the day before.
6. She said that she was not hungry then.
7. The owner asked the servant whether he would come the next day.
8. They said that they had been in Paris the week before.
9. She said that she did not know where her shoes were.
10. The teacher told the students that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.
11. He says that he will go to Delhi.
12. Rita said that she had cleaned her black jacket the day before.
13. He told me that he had never seen such a lazy boy as I was.
14. He demanded of me why I had insulted his brother.
15. The teacher advised the students to work hard and be regular in their studies.
16. She asked me what I was doing.
17. Meena asked her when she had come.
18. She suggested or proposed to us that we should play some music.
19. He exclaimed that it was a terrible storm.
20. He bade goodbye to his friends.