Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 English Proper Nouns vs Common Nouns Assignment. Get printable school Assignments for Class 7 English. Standard 7 students should practise questions and answers given here for English in Grade 7 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 7 English prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
Proper Nouns Vs Common Nouns Class 7 English Assignment Pdf
Class 7 English students should refer to the following printable assignment in Pdf for Proper Nouns Vs Common Nouns in standard 7. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 7 English will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 7 English Assignment for Proper Nouns Vs Common Nouns
A noun is the name of a place, person, quality, or action. Common nouns refer to ordinary things whereas proper nouns denote to a specific person or persons or specific things or places
Circle the proper nouns and underline the common nouns in the following sentences.
1. Mrs. Sharma is painting her wall.
2. Galileo Galilei invented the telscope.
3. Maruti is a company that manufactures cars.
4. M S Dhoni and Sachin Tendulkar play cricket.
5. Mary hasn't read any new novel.
6. Dr. Shastri teaches us physics.
7. The sheep are grazing.
8. Sakshi is a clever girl.
9. McDonalds is a burger shop.
10. Many tourists stop at India Gate.
1. PN: Mrs. Sharma, CN: wall
2. PN: Galileo Galilei, CN: telescope
3. PN: Maruti, CNs: company, cars
4. PN: MS Dhoni, Sachin Tendulakar, CN: cricket
5. PN: Mary, CN: novel
6. PN: Dr. Shastri, CN: physics
7. CN: sheep
8. PN: Sakshi, CN: girl.
9. PN: McDonalds, CN: burger shop
10. PN: India Gate, CN: tourists