Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Journal Entries Assignment. Get printable school Assignments for Class 11 Accountancy. Standard 11 students should practise questions and answers given here for Accountancy in Grade 11 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 11 Accountancy prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
Pass journal entries for the followings
1. Raghu started business with cash Rs.80,000, goods Rs.40,000 and furniture Rs.20,000.
2. Sold goods to Shyam of the list price Rs.20,000 at trade discount of 10%.
3. Paid rent Rs.800, Trade expenses Rs.400and Travelling expenses Rs.500.
4. Paid into bank for opening a current account Rs.25,000.
5. Bought goods from Kamal for Rs.20,000 at a trade discount of 10% and Cash discount of 2%. Paid 60% amount immediately.
6. Received from Shyam full amount at 5% discount.
7. Salary due to clerk Rs.10,000.
8. Charge interest on drawings Rs.800.
9. Received Rs.4,000 from Suhas, which were written off as bad debt in previous year.
10. Total rent paid this year Rs.40,000, @ Rs.3,000 per month.
11. Loan taken for Car for office use Rs.1,00,000.
12. Paid installation charges on machinery Rs.1,000.
13. Goods purchased Rs.30,000, carriage paid on them Rs.3,000.
14. Provide interest on capital @ 6%.
15. Goods costing Rs.1,000 given as charity, Rs.2,000 used by proprietor for his personal use, Rs. 2,000 distributed as free samples.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Journal Entries Assignment
Click for more Accountancy Study Material ›