Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Cash Book Assignment. Get printable school Assignments for Class 11 Accountancy. Standard 11 students should practise questions and answers given here for Accountancy in Grade 11 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 11 Accountancy prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
Prepare a cash book with cash & bank columns. Jan, 2010
1. Cash in hand Rs.50, 000 and Bank overdraft Rs.10,000.
2. Cash sales Rs.20, 000.
3. Deposited into bank Rs.15, 000.
4. Purchased goods for cash Rs.10, 000.
5. Paid trade expenses by cheque Rs.5, 000.
6. Discounted a B/E of Rs.2, 000 with bank at a discount of 2%.
7. Ramesh who owed us Rs.5, 000 became bankrupt and paid us 60 paisa in a rupee.
8. Withdrew from bank Rs.1, 000.
9. Received a cheque of Rs.4, 000 from Rajesh.
10. Rajesh’s cheque deposited into bank.
11. Honoured our own acceptance of Rs.5, 000.
12. Received a cheque of Rs.12, 000 from Shiva.
13. Shiva’s cheque endorsed in favour of Vishay.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Cash Book Assignment
Click for more Accountancy Study Material ›