CBSE Class 9 English Value Based Questions. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Value based questions are now being given in Class 9 English exams to promote morals and values in students, Students should read and understand the following VBQs to get better understanding and score good marks in exams. Learn the VBQs and get good marks in exams.
6. MY CHILD HOOD
1. What characteristics have you inherited from your parents? How can these characteristics help you in accomplishment of your goal?
2. “Good friends can be tough to come by yet they can make all the difference in your life.” What attitude and responsibility one should have towards their friends. What values does friendship enhance?
3. What role was played by Abdul Kalam's family during 'Sri Sita Ram Kalyanam' festival every year? What values of life one learn from this? If given chance would you volunteer yourself for such ceremonies?
4. What was the new teacher doing? Was his action appropriate or not? If not then justify your answer. Also mention the values which are ignored by the new teacher?
5. Do you appreciate the way Lakshman Sastry treated the new teacher? What value did the new teacher learn from this incident?
6. The above mentioned incident shows that differences can be created and resolved as well? What traits in Shivsubramania Iyer are highlighted? Express how individual efforts can bring change in society.
7. The wife of Science teacher refused to serve Abdul in her kitchen. But later she served him food with her own hands. What brought this change in her? What system is this incidence referring to? What values will help us in fighting against the system?
8. Abdul's Science teacher invited him to his house and served him food despite his wife objecting to it. What lesson was he trying to teach Abdul through this action? How can it help us in life?
9. Do you agree with Abdul's father beliefs when he sent him away for studies? If yes why? What traits are developed when a person is treated as unique and his individuality is respected?
Please refer to the link below for CBSE Class 9 English Value Based Questions.
Click for more English Study Material ›