CBSE Class 9 English Value Based Questions Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Value based questions are now being given in Class 9 English exams to promote morals and values in students, Students should read and understand the following VBQs to get better understanding and score good marks in exams. Learn the VBQs and get good marks in exams.
Value Based Question’s
THE MAN WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
1. The Professor answered with a phrase that was to become familiar to all of us. - “No sergeant. It’s all a matter of intelligent reading”
Showing off one’s knowledge is a vice not a virtue. Elaborate.
•Learning is a continuous process
•Sharing of knowledge
·Respecting the other is also important.
2. Technical definitions, the parts of the rifle, its use and care, he had them all by heart … He had brains. He was sure to get acommission, before long.
Quench was indeed brilliant - well-read and knowledgeable. Do you think this gave him the right to be disrespectful to his teachers? Give reasons for your answer.
· Admired for intellect by teachers and peers
· Too overbearing, condescending, boastful
· Teacher a guru – mentor, guide
· Way of exhibiting knowledge and forwarding views not in keeping with the decorum
· Need to respect the point of view of others
KEEPING IT FROM HAROLD
3. Mr. Bramble wanted to hide the truth about his profession because he did not consider it a dignified one. Do you think it was the right attitude? Justify.
· All sports recognized and reputed world wide
· Dignity of Professions
· Self-esteem is a pre-requisite to respect from others
· He did earn fame , glory , recognition and money as ‘Young Porky’
Please refer to the link below for CBSE Class 9 English Value Based Questions
Click for more English Study Material ›