List of documents required for registration for JEE (Advanced) examinations
Given below is a list of certificates and other documents that are to be uploaded at the time of online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015.
(1) A passport sized colour photograph with the head centered in the frame covering 70-80% of the photograph and should have been taken within the last 6 months. The phot should be clear and should help to identify the candidate easily.
(2) Birth certificate issued by the government or Class 10 certificate on which date of birth is mentioned.
(3) Class 12th passing certificate should also be attached incase the candidate has passed the examination in the previous year.
(4) Please do signatures on a plain white sheet and scan it
(5) left-hand thumb impression’s scanned copy.
(6) Gazette notification showing the change of name if the name of the JEE (Advanced) online application form is different from name on Class 10th Certificate.
Document requirement for candidates seeking admission under the OBC-NCL category
OBC-NCL certificate (FORM EC2) and per the latest guidelines of the Government of India. The candidate can visit http://www.ncbc.nic.in for latest guidelines and updates of the Central List of State-wise OBCs.
Document requirement for candidates seeking admission under the SC or ST category
Caste (for SC) or tribe (for ST) certificate (FORM EC1).
Document requirement for candidates seeking admission under the PwD category
Disability certificate (FORM EC3) issued by a district medical board / competent authority.
Document requirement for candidates whose Class 12 examination Board is outside India
A certificate from the Association of Indian Universities to the effect that the examination qualified by the candidates is equivalent to the Class 12 examination.