- Candidates must ensure that he/ she carries a copy of the admit card. The JEE (Advanced) Examination admit card can be downloaded and printed. The copy should always be with the candidate while entering the examination hall as well as during the examination to be shown to the invigilator incase being asked. The candidates will be given the original admit card upon identity verification.
- The candidate’s identity will always be verified by invigilators who can be from CBSE or from IIT. The candidate can be asked for additional identity proofs incase there are any doubts.
- Sending someone else in your place to give the examination is a very serious offence and will lead to disqualification of the candidate from JEE (Advanced).
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry electronic devices (mobile phones, smart phones, calculators, iPAD, tabs, etc.), abacus, slide rule, log books, study material of any type, geometry box, etc. to the examination hall.
- Candidates have to remain in the examination hall for the entire duration of the paper i.e., candidates cannot leave the examination hall before 12:00 IST for Paper 1 and before 17:00 IST for Paper 2.
The above conditions should be carefully noted by the JEE (Advanced) candidates to ensure that they can give the examinations while following all the rules and regulations.