CBSE Class 3 Science Sample Paper Set B . It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
Q.1Choose the correct option-
1. Which of the following is kept in a first aid box?
a) Hammer b) Mirror c) Thermometer d) Knife
2. Identify the force that stops the rolling ball on the floor
a)Gravitational force b) Friction c) Electrical force d) Chemical force
3. Which of the following bird has a long and slender beak?
a) Sparrow b) Vulture c) Parrot d) Hoopoe
4. ________________ is a flightless bird.
a) Hen b) Sunbird c) Woodpecker d) Penguin
5. ______________ is an organ of circulatory system.
a) Heart b) Stomach c) Kidney d) Lungs
6. Our ____________ helps us to feel.
a) Brain b) Skin c) Hair d) Intestine
7. Which of the following animals live in the soil?
a) Earthworm b) Tiger c) Elephant d) Monkey
8. _____________ makes the soil fertile.
a) Rain b) Humus c) Pebble d) Air
9. Which of the following is the largest planet?
a) Mercury b) Venus c) Earth d) Jupiter
10. The Earth is ______ times larger than the Moon.
a) Five b) Six c) Seven d) Eight
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 3 Science Sample Paper Set B.