Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 11 Political Science Sample Paper Set D designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 11 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 11 Political Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Political Science Standard 11 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 11 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 11 Political Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Political Science Sample Paper Class 11
Students can refer to the below Class 11 Political Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 11 exams. Please download CBSE Class 11 Political Science Sample Paper Set D
Political Science Class 11 Sample Paper
CBSE Class 11 Political Science Sample Paper Set D.Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations.The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
1. Fundamental Rights is incorporated in part_________of the constitution.
2. Indian constitution has incorporated _________from Irish constitution.
3. _________means each individual has the right to practice, profess & propogate religion of his or her own choice.
4. _____,_____ ,______& ______ are the elements of the state.
5. Who are called Electorates.
6. ________ is the branch of government that executes the will of people.
7. What is Unipolar world?
8. What is Political Executive?
9. Explain the term ORDINANCE?
10. Explain the term Judicial Review.
11. What is PIL?
12. What is the significance of Fundamental Rights?
13. Explain the term REPUBLIC?
14. Why the Indian constitution is called the Lengthiest and the Bulkiest one?
15. Differentiate between RIGID & FLEXIBLE constitution?
16. What is PREVENTIVE DETENTION?
17. What is PREAMBLE?
18. Give 2 merits of Bi-party system?
19. Explain the term PROTECTIVE DISCRIMINATION.
20. Explain any 2 types of election?
21. What is collective responsibility?
22. Explain Judicial Activism.
23. What is delegated legislation?
24. Explain the following
25. “Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.”Discuss.
26. Discuss the discretionary powers of the President of India.
27. Discuss the position of Prime Minister in India?
28. What is the significance of constitution?
29. Differentiate between PARLIAMENTARY & PRESIDENTIAL form of government?
30. What is the difference between Written & Unwritten constitution?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Political Science Sample Paper Set D
Click for more Political Science Study Material ›