CBSE Class 11 History Sample Paper Set G.Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
Answer any THREE of the following questions in not exceeding 40 lines each.
1. Define Political Science and explain its scope.
2. What are the essential elements of Nationality?
3. Define Rights. Indentify the safeguards of Rights.
4. Suggest the conditions required for the successful functioning of Democracy.
5. Explain the meaning and features of parliamentary government.
Answer any EIGHT of the following questions in not exceeding 20 lines each.
6. Explain any two essential elements of the State.
7. Identify the differences between State and Government.
8. In what way Nation and State differ from each other?
9. How many sources of Law are there? Explain them.
10. Define Liberty and explain any three types of Liberty?
11. Explain Political Rights.
12. Describe any three types of Justice.
13. Identify the hindrances to Citizenship.
14. What are the features of Democracy?
15. Distinguish between Secular State and Theocratic State.
16. What are the essential features of a Constitution?
17. Discuss any three functions of the Legislature.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 History Sample Paper Set G.
Click for more History Study Material ›