1. Rimika wants to ensure that there is consistency in design and color in the presentation that she is making. What should she do to achieve this?
2. Nilesh Aiyar is interested in storing his salary details and he also wants to perform some calculations and analysis. Which Office application, will you suggest Nilesh should use for this purpose?
3. Technoware Systems wants to train its sales personnel so that they can create a slideshow for their customers showing the product range offered by the company. State two features of presentation software that will make the presentation interesting.
4. Slide Transition and Custom animations are two options available in Presentation Tools. Which of these options helps you to include special effects on various text boxes and images during designing a slide?
5. Kanan wants to see all the slides in her presentation simultaneously. Suggest which view she should use to see all the slides simultaneously.
6. Out of the following external file(s), which one(s) will help you include sound in your presentation?
JPEG, WAV, GIF, BMP, MP3
7. The formula in cell A2 is =B2+C3. On copying this formula to cell C2, what will the formula be?
8. What will be the cell address of the cell formed by the intersection of the ninth column and the eighth row?
9. Give an example of mixed referencing with respect to spreadsheet software.
10. Solil Harrit wants to insert graphics objects in his presentation. Give him names of two graphics objects which he can insert in his presentation.
11. What extra hardware is required for adding and testing narration in a presentation Tool?
12. Out of the following list pick out the option(s) that is not a type of Plagiarism:
Adding New Content, Potluck Paper, Ghost Writer, Photocopy
13. In Spreadsheet software, what is the column immediately next to column “Z”?
14. What is the default extension of a workbook created using a spreadsheet package? Give your answer with reference to any one spreadsheet package.
15. If the values in the cells is as given A1 = 5, A2 = 10, A3 = 15 then to continue the series up to A20 which feature can we use?