CBSE Class 5 Mathematics Sample Paper Set T. Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
Q1. Choose the correct answer and fill in the blanks. (8 × = 4 Marks)
1) One-tenth of a centimetre is called one ____________.
i) metre ii) millimetre iii) centimetre iv) kilometre
2) The side of a square is 6 cm. If its side is doubled then its area is__________.
i) 72 sq.cm ii) 36 sq.cm iii) 144 sq.cm iv) 216 sq.cm
3) of a rupee = __________ paise
i) 50 Paise ii) 25 paise iii) 60 paise iv) 75 paise
4) The measure of a region is called its ____________.
i) area ii) perimeter iii) volume iv) circumference
5) The area of a 5 rupee stamp is 4 sq.cm. 40 stamps are pasted covering one side of the postcard. The area of the postcard on one side is_______.
i) 100 sq.cm ii) 600 sq.cm iii) 200sq.cm iv) 160 sq.cm
6) The perimeter of a square is 112 cm. The side of the square is_________.
i) 26 cm ii) 27 cm iii) 28 cm iv) 23 cm
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 5 Mathematics Sample Paper Set T.