CBSE Class 5 Mathematics Sample Paper Set T. Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
Q1. Choose the correct answer and fill in the blanks. (8 × = 4 Marks)
1) One-tenth of a centimetre is called one ____________.
i) metre ii) millimetre iii) centimetre iv) kilometre
2) The side of a square is 6 cm. If its side is doubled then its area is__________.
i) 72 sq.cm ii) 36 sq.cm iii) 144 sq.cm iv) 216 sq.cm
3) of a rupee = __________ paise
i) 50 Paise ii) 25 paise iii) 60 paise iv) 75 paise
4) The measure of a region is called its ____________.
i) area ii) perimeter iii) volume iv) circumference
5) The area of a 5 rupee stamp is 4 sq.cm. 40 stamps are pasted covering one side of the postcard. The area of the postcard on one side is_______.
i) 100 sq.cm ii) 600 sq.cm iii) 200sq.cm iv) 160 sq.cm
6) The perimeter of a square is 112 cm. The side of the square is_________.
i) 26 cm ii) 27 cm iii) 28 cm iv) 23 cm
7) Ram lives in Tamilanadu. Ram’s friend Rahim lives in Jammu and Kashmir. Ram wants to visit his friend. He will travel ______________.
a) towards south b) towards west c) towards north d) towards east
8) The volume of a 1 cm cube is ____________.
i) 1 cu.cm b) 3 cu.cm c) 8 cu.cm d) 9 cu.cm
7) How many 1 cm cubes can be arranged in a box of length 10 cm, breadth 8 cm and height 6 cm?
8) Nathuram earns ₹ 75 per a day. How much money does he earn in a week?
9) A shopkeeper has 204 eggs. He puts 6 eggs in each egg tray. How many egg trays does he need?
10) Meghamala has ₹ 100. How many pens can she buy if the cost of each pen is ₹ 15? How much money will be left with her?
Q.6 . Solve the following 10 × 1= 10
1) How many cubes are needed to make this model?
2) The distance between two places is 36km on the ground. It is marked as 3cm on a map. What is the scale of the map?
3) The normal chest measure of a sumo wrestler is 1.58 m. His chest expands to 1.94 m after taking a deep breath. By how many metres does his chest increase?
4) The area of a square is 100 sq.cm. Find the side of the square?
5) Find the product: 125 ×16
6) The favourite colours of some children are given in the table. Study the table and answer the following questions. means 5 children.
a) Which colour is liked by most of the children?
b) How many children like Yellow?
7) A bus has 53 seats. How many buses will be needed to take 636 children on a picnic?
8) A 2 rupee coin weighs 6 g. What is the weight of a sack with 1000 coins?
9) A rectangular field is 90 m long and 75 m wide. Anirudh put fencing
around the field. Find the length of the fencing?
10) An egg costs ₹2.50. How much half dozen eggs will cost?
Q7 . Answer the following 10 × 2 = 20
1) Look at the grid given below and answer the following questions.
a) How many grey boxes are there?
b) What part of the grid is white? And write it as a decimal.
Sol: _____________= _______________
2) 846 people are watching a movie in a hall. If the hall has 44 rows, how many people can sit in one row? Extra chairs have been arranged for the remaining people. How many extra chairs have been arranged?
3) The floor of a rectangular room is to be covered with square tiles of side 10 cm. How many such tiles will be required if the length is 6 m and breadth is 4 m?
4) Varun’s uncle in Germany had sent him 100 Euros as a gift. Varun used 4500 rupees to buy a cycle. How much money was left with him?
[1 Euro = ₹ 69.29]
5) The different modes of transport used by students of a school are given in the chart below. Study the chart and answer the following questions.
a) The number of students going to school by car is ___________
b) The most number of students going to school by ________.
c) The number of students going by bus is ___________ (twice/half) the number of students going by cycle.
d) The least number of students going to school by _____________.
6) The students of 10th class are going on trekking. Each student needs 10 g of dried tomatoes for one day. One kg of tomatoes becomes 100g when the water inside dries up. How much of fresh tomatoes should be dried for 1 day for 5 students?
7) 6 marbles are dropped into a measuring tube. The water level pushed up from 30 mL to 60 mL. What is the volume of each marble?
8) The perimeter of a square field is 228 m. Find its area?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 5 Mathematics Sample Paper Set T.
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›